Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: MANTARAY MRII564

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sonocite's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2007
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi,
    I made an auction, a pair of Mantaray MRII564 and someone asked me the selling price in the last 70'. Does anyone know it ?
    Thank you

  2. #2
    Inactive Member bfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,891
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome, sonocite,

    I don't know the historical prices, but GPA sells new ones (fiberglass) for $150 each. The original versions of Mantaray horns included both fiberglass and Noryl (plastic) models, and the Noryl ones have a more durable, full-dimension (exterior) throat, which seems to command a slightly higher resale value than fiberglass.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cclark65's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmm, I am looking for a couple more sets of the MRII564's...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sonocite's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2007
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've 2 to sell in near mint condition !
    I prefer them to the MR594.
    The sound of the MR564 is more dynamical and the spl a little better than the MR594. But the MR594 are more fine (aesthetics).
    Thank you for the information about the price !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.